BFL offers brewing and distilling equipment finance service to breweries & distilleries across Australia.
Leasing through our brewing and distilling equipment finance allows you the flexibility to choose a suitably large system to optimise solid profitability.
We are an alternative to dealing with banks and other finance companies who don’t understand the opportunities presented from the growth of the Craft Brewing & Distilling Industry.
What equipment can we cover?
- Beer Fermenters,
- Grain mills,
- Distilling systems,
- and much more.
Our service for you
Flexibility to choose the brewing and distilling equipment you need for your business and on your behalf, BFL can:
- Place the orders for you,
- Secure foreign exchange cover,
- Arrange delivery & communicate with the supplier in relation to expected delivery dates,
- Pay the supplier invoices – they will come directly to us,
- Liaise with the supplier if any problems are experienced with the equipment.
We use the equipment as security so there is no need for us to take security over business or personal assets.
Rental payments don’t begin until equipment has been delivered.
We provide fixed monthly rentals to assist cashflow planning.
There are no establishment, application or ongoing facility fees.
Minimal documentation is required as part of the approval process.